Interested in becoming a member of the Wharton Innovation & Design Club? If you are a student in any program at the University of Pennsylvania or you are a partner of a Wharton MBA student, you are eligible to join us. Membership for 1 year is just $40 and 2 years is a discounted $60.
How To Join
2) Check the box to the left of the Design Club title, select 1 or 2 year membership, and select "join"
3) If you are a Wharton student, use your SPIKE account and continue the process - you can stop reading instructions here. If you are a non-Wharton student, under the "Register" header, click the "Register on CampusGroups" link and continue the process.
4) Provide your personal information, create a password, and select your program (see next two images below).
5) If you are a second year non-Wharton student who already paid for 2 years, do all steps except for the payment. We will cross-reference your name and approve you as a member immediately. For everyone else, you will go to the Paypal portal to pay the membership fee.
6) After payment, you will be all set. The club board will review and approve membership at least once a week (we want to check to ensure only Penn students join).
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.