Join this year’s MBA Innovation Summit!
The hot topic for every organization today is how to remain relevant and competitive in a rapidly evolving economy. Leaders across corporations, startups and nonprofits need to know how to better understand their customers, come up with quick solutions, and get rapid feedback to make sure that their products and services meet critical market needs. Feeling like you could build your own innovation toolbox and also want to learn from the best?
- From "insights" to "business model" to "prototype", engage in fast-paced, experiential workshops with top innovation firms to learn skills that you can immediately apply to your next project or venture.
- Network with industry thought leaders from the likes of IDEO, Pepsi, Frog Design, Warby Parker, Amex Enterprise Growth and more
- Mingle with your creative counterparts from Columbia and Yale
Friday, April 10th, 12PM – 6PM
Studio 450: 450 W 31st St, New York, NY 10001
Reception following the event will serve beer and wine, included in your ticket purchase. Snacks will be served during the event.
What is the Summit all about?
Each year, the Design & Innovation clubs of Wharton, Columbia Business School, and Yale School Of Management jointly host an MBA Innovation Summit in New York City. This year’s event will include: panels, fireside chats, and short talks with the top innovators across business, technology, and design. Interactive breakout sessions will be woven throughout the day to hone your creative problem-solving and help you build out your innovation skill set.
- Geoffrey Schwartz, Associate Director of Strategy at frog design
- Joe Rizk, Ventures Lead at IDEO
- Jason Wisdom, Co-Founder and Managing Partner at The Design Gym
- Tim Riley, Director of Online Experience at Warby Parker
- Davis Smith, founder and CEO at Cotopaxi, former co-founder and co-CEO at baby.com.br
- Jennifer Lopez, Design Thinking Strategist at CapitalOne Labs
- Miles Begin, VP of UX and Design at AMEX Enterprise Growth
- Rishi Daing, VP of Innovation and Incubation Brands at Pepsi
- Stacey Benseler, Director of Business Development at MinuteClinic, CVS Health
- Stuart Eccles, Co-Founder, President of the Americas and Chief Technology Officer at Made by Many
- Farrah Bostic, Founder and Head of Strategy at The Difference Engine
- Gene Liebel, Partner of Product Management at Work & Company
- Reina Arakji, Assistant Professor and Director at Parsons Strategic Design & Management, Managing Partner at ANKA
- Alan Tisch, founder and CEO at Spring
- Dickie Steele, Principal at SYPartners
- Dan McClure, leader of Innovation Design at ThoughtWorks